Despite the similarities with the Pilot Exam award, this is a brand new award and all the flights previously done
can't be transferred on here. You'll start from the beginning.
You're required to read those rules carefully before starting this award. This system is only valid for
Training and Exam reports.
- You can report only 1 pirep a day
- You're required a valid email address in order to report a pirep
- You have to wait 5 minutes before take off and after landing for tracker purpose
- If you were already connected to the network, before flying this tour, you must disconnect first
- After having flown a leg, you must disconnect before flying again
Flights are obtained through a different system that can require up to 72 hours to
process data. In order to your flight to be displayed you're required to:
- Depart, fly and land while online on the network
- In case of disconnection, reconnect within 15 minutes
- Do not change your callsign when connected
- Depart or land into an italian airport
- You have 15 days to send a pirep for the event
- Once you reach the number of flights to get the award, there's no need to send an email. The membership
Department will be informed and issued the award in the following 24/48 hours.
- If you can't find a training or an exam in the list, means you can't send a pirep for that event.
If you can't find your flight and you waited 72 hours, check it complies with all the requirements at point 6.
If you think is a mistake, contact IT-WM/AWM and report the issue.
- The mimimum flight (airborne) time must be 30 minutes
- Use of voice communications through TeamSpeak is mandatory